Are you up to repaint the interiors of your home? Before going to the nearest hardware store to buy buckets of paint, read first the quick insights provided in this post. They can help you get the best results for your repainting project.
1) Start by sanding the surface of the walls which you want repainted. Even though a part of the paint are already chipping, it is not good to simply paint over them. Besides looking uneven, the paint would not stick on the surface.
2) To remove all the residues of old paint on the wall, wash the surface with mild soap and rinse with warm water. Let the surface dry.
3) Decide on the new color you would want to have. Ask a sales agent at the warehouse to guide you with your choices. There are different kinds of paint from which you can select. Keep in mind the overall theme you want to have so that you can pick the right colors.
4) Do not forget to apply a primer. Primers make the application of paint quick, easy and tidy.
5) Provide proper ventilation inside the house to free the entire space of the scent of the paint.